What is a cookie?
Cookies are data placed on your computer or mobile device. They are differentiated by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. Cookies help prevent you from having a bad consumer experience on your favourite websites, as they remember your actions and preferences. This means you don’t have to fill in your browsing preferences such as location, font or language every time you use the website.
These ‘cookies’ are stored in RAM on your computer. They do not enable us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your computer’s browsing on the Website (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing related to the collection of cookies, Coexya Group (hereinafter referred to as ‘Coexya’), a simplified company limited by shares registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 881 592 265 and whose registered office is located at 9 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 69370 Saint-Didier-au-Mont-d’Or (France), determines the means and purposes of the Processing. Thus, Coexya acts as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulations on Personal Data, and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data (hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’).
Coexya attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and Personal Data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of applicable Legislation.
Are cookies deposited when you browse the website?
When you first visit the website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. Cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are only deposited if you accept them. You may inform yourself at any time and configure the settings for accepting or refusing cookies by clicking on the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of each page of the website or by configuring your browser.
What data are collected through cookies?
All data relating to a terminal at a given moment can be collected via cookies, in particular:
- One or more technical identifiers that identify your internet box;
- The date, time and duration of a terminal’s connection to a Website;
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Website;
- The type of operating system of the terminal (e.g.: Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.);
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- The make and model of the mobile device or tablet;
- Possible download errors;
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal;
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared.
- What are the purposes of the cookies collected?
On the website, we may deposit different types of cookies for several purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the personalisation and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main features of the website and, in particular, to record information between two visits to the website on the same device, to record session connection identifiers or to personalise the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website. If you refuse to accept these cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete the cookies stored on it, you will be informed that your browsing and experience on the Website may be limited.
- Analytical, statistical or website audience measurement cookies that allow us to know the use and audience performance of the website and to improve its operation for our visitors, for example, to establish statistics and traffic volumes and the use of the various elements that make up the website (sections and content visited, path), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the website.
- Social media cookies deposited by social networks when you share content from our Websites with other people or let them know your opinion on this content via an application button. These cookies are only deposited when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented at the time of your first connection. We have no control over the process used by these social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our websites and related to the Personal Data they hold. We invite you to consult their data protection policies in order to know your rights with respect to each of them, and to manage your privacy settings.
Name of cookie
Allows us to measure the audience of our websites.
Saves your cookie consent choices.
Allows you to manage authentications.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies provide the basic functionality and security features of the website in an anonymous manner.
Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertising and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors to websites and collect information to provide personalised advertising.
Other, uncategorised cookies are those that are being analysed and have not yet been categorised.
Who deposits cookies on the website?
The entities depositing cookies on the website are:
- The publisher of the website is Coexya and Coexya’s subcontractors, i.e. the technical service providers who process your browsing data on behalf of Acti;
- The publishers of social networks that may place cookies on the website are: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
How do you manage your consent to the deposit of cookies?
The deposit of a cookie for the purposes of audience measurement, personalisation of content, social networks and targeted advertising requires your prior consent. This consent is requested through the banner that is displayed when you first browse the website. You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or personalise your choice. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of each page of the website.
How can you configure cookies in your web browser?
You have the option of configuring your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid for, and what it contains, and to reject its storage on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by adjusting your computer, tablet or mobile internet browser settings in accordance with the instructions provided by your internet browser provider and listed on the Websites below:
In Internet Explorer
Open the ‘Tools’ menu, then select ‘Internet Options’; click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and then the ‘Advanced’ tab and choose the desired level or follow the link below: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In Microsoft Edge
Open the ‘Tools’ menu, then select ‘Internet Options’; click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and then the ‘Advanced’ tab and choose the desired level or follow the link below: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
In Mozilla Firefox
Open the ‘Tools’ menu, then select ‘Options’; click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and then choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
In Safari Mac/iPhone/iPad
Choose ‘Safari > Preferences’ and then click on ‘Security’; In the ‘Accept Cookies’ section, choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265 or https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
In Google Chrome
Open the settings menu (wrench logo), then select ‘Options’; click on ‘Advanced Options’ and then in the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content Settings’, and choose the desired options or follow the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
You can also type ‘cookies’ in the ‘help’ section of your browser to access instructions on how to configure your cookies.
For more information, you can also consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/cnil-direct/question/198>