Secure telemedicine and treatment coordination software
Roll out Odycare to make communication and coordination between professionals easier and the patient’s treatment pathway more streamlined.
With Odycare, health professionals have centralized, real time, access to the patient’s treatment file and they can communicate in total security. Teleconsultation, tele-expertise, secure messaging, patient portal, document management, communication log, forms, agenda, notifications… so many features providing better healthcare!
Software adapted to you
Odycare can be easily configured and successfully fulfils various purposes:
- Treatment coordination in a region – healthcare professionals communicate and coordinate with ease so the patient is monitored more closely. Coexya has signed a framework agreement with Resah to support regional e-health development groups implement the e-Parcours programme.
- Covid 19 coordination: The GP monitors the patient remotely thanks to the daily forms and associated alerts.
- Monitoring diabetic patients: Nurses, diabetologists and doctors coordinate their actions and streamline patient care on a single platform.
- Teleconsultation in cardiology: a personalised patient portal, an online questionnaire and teleconsultations to identify and prioritise cardiac emergencies.
- Permanent tele-radiology treatment: radiologists can be consulted to provide permanent treatment.
- Monitoring premature babies: identifying vulnerable children is simplified thanks to a planned healthcare pathway and coordination between professionals.
A case study: teleradiology performed by two institutions
IMA Group’s mission has always been to provide emergency assistance in any situation, and a quality service based on listening and caring.See more
The ‘Groupement d’Intérêt Public e-santé Occitanie’ (Occitanie E-Health Public Interest Group) provides national and regional e-health services in the Occitanie region.See more