Online magazine, interactif maps, video portal, digitised collections… The Pompidou Centre reveals on Novembre the 16th, of 2020, its brand-new website, entirely designed by Coexya.
The one-year project, driven by Coexya:
- Co-conception of user interfaces (wireframes, sketching)
- Conception of the technical solution (Election of technological blocks, physical and applicative architecture) in order to meet the specific needs expressed by the Pompidou Centre.
- Implementation of the platform:
- Implementation of a processing chain for data sources from the various institutions affiliated to the Centre Pompidou and associated media,
- Creation of the Website:
- Responsive user interfaces design, with consideration of web issues (accessibility, SEO & microformats, response time)
- Contribution modules including modules developed specifically for the administration of the interactive plan, or the management of events taking place at the Centre Pompidou
- Search engine
- Deployment and transfer of knowledge for the operation to the host/operator,
- Maintenance of this platform.