We support Groupama as they roll out Sinequa software to aggregate structured and textual data.
A library of components that can be easily integrated into applications has been used in the form of graphic widgets to allow search data to be explored and presented in a graphic manner.
- Integration into the V360 software of telephony data from the Data Lake for the regional banks using the Genesis community solution (which feeds the Data Lake).
- Displaying the following features in the form of components (based on Angular technology) that can be integrated into SMART
- Search area displaying a list of suggestions as you type
- List of search results
- List of the last searches executed by the user
- Timeline showing the interactions between Groupama and the customer