ConSore, the medical search engine dedicated to cancer
Digital health, big data technology in the fight against cancer
Coexya implemented the innovative solution ConSoRe, for the Unicancer Federation of Centers for the Fight Against Cancer in France. ConSoRe is an evolved tool for semantic search, associated with a Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW), enhancing the use of patients’ data in oncology.
Caregivers and researchers can now quickly and easily assess the feasibility of a therapeutic trial program by querying data from all IS applications using our semantic search engine. The research covers tens of millions of documents, with the possibility to extend the query synchronously to other Centers. Patient cohorts can easily be formed in multiple centers through local or federated searches.
We have implemented a search engine which permit to quickly access documents and data from different applications from a single interface. Within two months, we indexed 500,000 documents, coming from 17 different sources that we have made available to 5000 users.
- Collection needs,
- Architecture and design,
- Integration of the solution (data recovery – connector configuration, data coupling, consideration of IS differences between CLCC),
- Establishment of standardised repositories,
- Data processing (standardisation, language analysis, semantic enrichment),
- Data indexing at the level of each centre,
- Implementation of a local search portal,
- Extension of research to other centres.