ViaTrajectoire, a secure website for personalized guidance
Simplify patient orientation: hospitalized people, elderly patients, people with disabilities
A portal for healthcare professionals and patients
ViaTrajectoire is a free and secure public service that offers personalized guidance in the medical field.
During his or her life, a patient can be oriented towards specialized structures:
- Rehabilitation structure following a hospitalization,
- Structure managing hospitalizations at home,
- Institution specialized in the reception of disabled people,
- Institution of accommodation for dependent elderly people,
Thanks to ViaTrajectoire, healthcare professionals and patients can find the right institution, create and track the status of their file online.
Why Coexya ?
Coexya has been developing ViaTrajectoire since its creation in 2005. In addition to its technical expertise in a wide range of technologies, Coexya has demonstrated its ability to maintain an expert team over time that updates its knowledge as the challenges in the field of personal orientation evolve.
A reference at the national level
First intended for orientation in the Rhône-Alpes region, ViaTrajectoire is now the national reference tool and is included in the foundation services of the digital health doctrine.
In a few figures, ViaTrajectoire is :
- 35,000 connections per day
- 165,000 professional users in institutions
- 44,000 private doctor users
- 580,000 patients