The search engine platform used by the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation (French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation)
Launched in 2016, ScanR is the first version of ScanESR, a platform of search engines for research and innovation, higher education and professional use.
The aim of this application is to allow users to better understand the scientific methods, partnerships, and activities of public structures and companies in the field of R&D and innovation.
To carrying this out, ScanR uses two main sources of information:
- Information from structured repositories
- Data crawled on the websites of public and private organisations within ScanR’s scope
Some achievements that have made since this TMA was placed under our control in 2018:
- Adaptation of the search engine and creation of new retrieval pages
- Adaptation of the association of the harvested publications processes on HAL and ProdInra
- Trends shown on a graph representing the relational network of the structures
- Enrichment of the scientific publications’ description format referenced in scanR
- Enrichment of the projects’ description format referenced in scanR
- Adaptation of the data model and the restitution interface to deliver a literary presentation of structures’ activity in scanR